The Car of the Future
As gas prices have been soaring, the news updates cannot even keep up with the price spiral. Gasoline was selling for $1.99 per gallon in December, 2004 and had risen to $3.09 by the end of August, 2005. Current prices now range up to as high as $4.00 and many experts are saying we can expect fuel prices to stay at these lofty levels, or to even continue to rise.
If you aren’t looking for a way to reduce the amount of money you spend on gasoline yet, you soon will be. Our American Roadster™ CNG is the answer to many needs, and is an Alternate Fuel Vehicle (AFV) because it uses Compressed Natural Gas (CNG). For Tax and other Incentives by US and State Click Here. To locate a CNG fueling station near you, Click Here.
Our American Roadster™ CNG is one of the truly “Green” cars that are available today because:
- It gets 70 miles per gallon of fuel.*
- It uses compressed natural gas that is made in the USA and has the lowest pollution emission of ANY other fuel available today.
- It is suitable for use as a commuter vehicle.
- It is low cost and convenient for grocery shopping and putting the groceries in the back seat alongside the child seat for your young one.
- It is suitable for towing behind an RV, providing real convenience at your destination while reducing fuel consumption of the RV because of its light weight.
- It is a really great snappy roadster for you or your teenager to drive and enjoy with its low cost and appealing, eye-catching design.